Monday, February 14, 2011

The Dripping Wet Power Struggle (Her POV)

I'm watching the final episode of the first season of Californication. He gave me this series the second time we got together, I'd been hounding him for it, amongst other things. The Rolling Stones are playing in the background “...you can't always get what you want. You can't always get what you want!” Like I need a reminder, I know he’s married. I've seen his wedding photos. I've seen his wedding ring. It was on when he arrived at my house the first day. It come off before sex, now I don’t even look for it. But Hey, I got what I wanted!

I am the other woman now. The one who seduces and fucks the married man and tries to not think of the consequences. But I do. I try to not think that Wifey exists or if I do think of her its in a way that makes me feel better for screwing her husband. He doesn't like the way she blows him or I'm a better ride. Either way by screwing someone who doesn't belong to me is wrong and exciting all at once. I feel powerful and naughty. I'm the seductress. I tempted him when he shouldn't of been tempted. My ego inflates with my new found sense of power and goes straight to my most sensual of places. I have to have him more.

The second day of the second week- our fourth fuck, is so much more intense. I manage to tackle my morals and conscience and file them under “To deal with Later.” We start a power struggle, is he or she more powerful in this affair. Who has who under the thumb? The first to weaken and beg for sex is the loser. I straddle him while he concentrates on Hank Moody. His hands wander over to my legs and up my thighs as we kiss. He quickly finds that I'm not wearing any panties. He gets hard but he wont give in. I try to pick up my game. I don’t want to lose but I don’t want to waste time not screwing his brains out either.

I move back off my intended conquest and sit sideways on the arm chair next to him, with my legs laying over in his lap. I hitch my dress up, ever so slightly and push my foot into his crotch. He plays it cool. I dig my toe in a little bit more and find his cock swelling under the pressure. My dress hitches up a little bit more and I part my legs so he has full vantage of my freshly shaven pussy. He looked, but he stayed strong and focused on Hank Moody and his latest shag once more. I run my index finger down into my pussy and dip it in, just enough to feel the wetness and run my juicy finger along his lips. His tongue tastes my goodness and he brings me closer and puts his lips on mine so I can taste my pussy too. He knows it drives me wild, I’m beginning to forget our game. I want to throw my hand and just fuck him, forgetting the power struggle. But the look on his face shows a wry smile and I know he thinks he's winning.

Still watching Californication, I run my index finger down into my wet pussy and push it deep inside me. It feels hot and wet but I want his fingers inside me. I pull it out again and make slow circles around my perfectly plump clit now shiny wet with pussy juice. His hand runs from my ankle in his crotch all the way up into my soaking wet pussy. My eyes roll back as my head falls back against the brick wall and a small groan escapes my lips, another finger goes deep inside me.

We stay like that while watching our show, his fingers inside my pussy and stroking me so tenderly and passionately all at once. He takes his hands out from inside me and pushes his body into mine as we begin kissing again. He tells me I'm allowed to have him at last. I don’t have to wait any longer. My senses explode and we both end up on the floor. I'm on top, ready to have my way with him. His pants are off and cock in my hands. Thinking back to our sex-power struggle I suddenly remember a way to keep my man submissive. I jump off him and run to the stairs but he catches me halfway up and pushes me against the wall. His tongue and lips are hot and wet in my mouth and my arms are pinned above my head. My blood runs hot for him and my pussy wants to respond. My dress is ripped off over the top of me and thrown to the floor. Again I'm pushed up against the wall.

 “Back downstairs” I order him before I lose my struggle. Obediently he retreats as I finish my way upstairs. When I return I bark more orders. “Lay. There!” I straddle him again and divert his attention while I grab his wrist and handcuff him to the foot of the lounge. I grab his cock in my mouth and blow him and then straddle atop him and dip his cock into my dripping wet pussy.


I begin to ride him harder and harder. The slow and gentle sex from the week before was replaced with hard, fast and rough fucking. I wasn't holding anything back. I was on top of him and I was going to make myself cum while his huge cock tickled and rubbed my pussy with his hands cuffed above his head.

Suddenly my sneaky conquest escaped his bonds and was on top of me. I didn't know what happened. I was selfishly taking care of my own orgasm and not paying him any attention then he was suddenly bending me over my lounge chair and fucking me from behind and spanking my naughty arse. When we finished fucking the lounge chair had moved about 4 feet in the heat of the moment and we were hot and sweaty. I was having a wild ride and the animal inside of me was being summoned.

The shower was just as hot. I still felt like an animal when I pushed him up against the shower screen and his cock became large in between my legs. I knelt down to the floor and took his cock in my mouth again and sucked on his delicious knob. I turned the water off and dripping wet, threw my conquest onto my bed still broken and buckled from the session we had the day before. I jumped on top of him prepared to screw his brains out again when I realised I was late for work. It would have to wait. I would have to go with my insatiable appetite for his cock still unsatisfied even after cumming several times.

It will not be the last time...

No comments:

Post a Comment